Clean your Duette lenses each night:
- Place the lens bowl-side up in the palm of your hand. Rinse your lenses with a soft lens daily cleaner approved for use with silicone hydrogel lenses. Never rinse or store your lenses with tap water.
- With the pad of your ring finger, gently rub the entire lens back-and-forth against the palm of your hand. Be sure to thoroughly clean the front and back of the lens and then rinse it well with saline.
- Store your lenses in a peroxide system or multi-purpose solution:
- ClearCare® by Alcon*
- Biotrue® by Bausch & Lomb
- Complete® by AMO
- renu® fresh™ by Bausch & Lomb
The recommended replacement schedule for Duette lenses is every six months.
*In some patients the tear chemistry may react with the peroxide to cause a permanent white ring at the junction of the rigid centre and soft skirt. This ring does not affect vision or comfort.