Individually Designed for Premium Performance
- Personalized lenses made specifically for each patient by providing Ks,
HVID and Rx
- Exceptional clarity of a GP lens
- Multifocal EDOF design has a unique power profile that is non-periodic and non-monotonic. Unique combinations of Higher Order Aberrations are utilized to elongate the patient’s depth of focus, for clearer vision at near, intermediate and distance.
- SiHy soft skirt follows the linear shape of the sclera
- Empirically designed lens offers a streamlined fit, and a high rate of first-lens dispense, patient preference and satisfaction, and revenue retention.
This Breakthrough, Empirically-fit Multifocal Lens is Already
Delivering Results for Practices and their Presbyopic Patients1
SynergEyes iD Multifocal EDOF Optic Design
Powered by a proprietary Extended Depth of Focus (EDOF) design from the Brien Holden Vision Institute.
- Allows for centration with balanced edge tension and reduced grip to improve all day comfort.
- Central GP material provides high quality optics and creates a tear layer that can neutralize corneal astigmatism for stable vision correction.
- Patented HyperBond® junction secures GP center and soft skirt.
There is no need to choose between fixed skirt OR fixed base curve options. A patient’s unique corneal diameter and curvature drive the specific design.
- The SiHy skirt follows the linear shape of the sclera.
- SynergEyes iD skirts are personalized to a patient’s anatomy based on HVID.
- Greater base curve increments allow lenses to be more specifically designed based on an individual’s keratometric measurements.
- Greater soft skirt parameters ensure a personalized fit, offering a level of precision never before delivered in a hybrid lens.
“Excellent. This patient has tried many multifocal lenses in the past, and she is finally feeling like she’s not compromising with the vision.”
– Michael M., OD
“One of the best initial dispenses of any multifocal I’ve fit… My new favorite multifocal!”
— Dix P., OD
SynergEyes iD Multifocal EDOF Lens Parameters
|Skirt||38 to 49 in increments of 1 step to accommodate HVID range of 10.0 to 13.0mm.
HVID outside the measurements will default to 10.0 or 13.0mm.
|Base Curves||7.10mm to 8.30mm in increments of 0.01mm|
|Multifocal Lens Powers||+5.50 to -10.00D
+5.50 to -8.00D in 0.25D steps
-8.50 to -10.00D in 0.50D steps
Add Power: Low, Medium, High
|Additional Options:||• Tangible Hydra-PEG coating available on request
• If your patient requires a thicker GP lens to reduce flexure and mask higher amounts of corneal cylinder, they would benefit from the Enhanced Profile Design. Enhanced Profile is automatically added to orders with 2.50D or more of corneal cylinder, and may be requested for less amounts of corneal cylinder.
|UV Blocker||UVA and UVB|
|Daily Wear. Recommended replacement every 6 months.|
1. OD and patient feedback; over 300 MF EDOF patients fit. Data on file.
*Adjustment primarily for power.